I have never done a gift guide on my blog, so I’m excited to do something new! This year, I wanted to share with you some items I have that I love, or items I have been eyeing this year. If you need a little help with your Christmas shopping OR your own wish list, then I’ve got you covered! I’ve even included coupon codes to help you save which means I pretty much have done your shopping for you 😉
- Essie Gel Couture Polish. (15% off Friday and Saturday at this link with SAVEBIG15) This is my ALL time favorite polish and let me tell you, I’m picky when it comes to polish. It’s very easy to apply with it’s rounded applicator and dries quickly, lasting longer than regular polish. This would make a great BFF gift or stocking stuffer especially in this Reds and Berries color. If you have never used this polish than you need this top coat (but no base coat is needed).
- MAC Snow Ball Mini Lipstick Kit. Every year MAC has Christmas gift sets and this is a very cost effective way to get a variety of lipstick colors. I got a set last year that I’m still using even though they are the mini size of lipsticks (perfect to throw in your purse). If you have never tried MAC lipsticks, you don’t know what you are missing. They are definitely one of my favorites.
- Hearth and Hand Wreath. When I first saw the new Hearth and Hand Collection by Chip and Joanna Gaines at Target this was one of the pieces that I loved! It’s really beautiful in person. With it’s light green color, it doesn’t look cheap like some artificial wreaths do. This one make a great Pre-Christmas gift for a friend or yourself 😉
- Hearth and Hand Taper Candle Holder. If you plan to celebrate advent at your home or you know a friend who is going to do this, I think this would make a beautiful centerpiece at your table for it! It’s made out of metal and glass and also comes in black. I think it’s a beautiful modern piece!
- JES Designs Honeycomb Studs. You all know how much I love JES Design Jewelry, but these are hands down my FAVORITE earrings I own. They go with anything and can be dressed up or down. This weekend through Sunday, if you use BIGTHANKS30, you can get 30% off your purchase, which is their biggest sale of the year. That makes these earrings go down to only $17.50!!!
- Pinzon 170 Gram Flannel Sheets in Navy Dot. This probably sounds funny, but I am obsessed with flannel sheets. Every year when it starts to get cold, I get so excited to sleep in them because they really are so cozy. I found these ones on Amazon and thought the white with navy dot would be a snuggly gift that would go with almost anyone’s bedding (PLUS get them in two days with Prime).
- Daniel Wellington Classic Petite Watch in 32mm. Last Christmas my friend Rileigh surprised me with a Daniel Wellington watch, and they are the most gorgeous, classic watches. I have it in black in the 28mm size (for my smaller wrist), but I think the white would be perfect for a Christmas gift! They are definitely more pricey, but I know I will wear this for years to come. Use code FRIDAY with my link to get 20% through Sunday!
- Vasanti Brighten Up Exfoliator. I’ve talked about this product before. It’s a quality facial scrub free of parabens that you can use regularly. Especially in these dryer months, a face scrub is a must have. I got this last year as a Christmas gift, and I still have at least half of the bottle left! This is the perfect, pamper gift for a friend! Use my link to get 10% off this week!
- Snuggle Season Mug. How cute is this grey coffee cup! Last year, I did a Christmas Mug gift exchange with some other ladies, and loved it! I think it’s so fun to have a Christmas cup you get out each year to use for the month of December. Add some coffee or hot cocoa with it and this makes a festive gift!
Happy Shopping friends!